This Policy is to be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions of Service between Us (ClickTech Solutions Ltd (t/a Adzooma) with a registered address of 3 Hanbury Drive, Leytonstone, London E11 1GA, United Kingdom) and You.
- What information do you collect?
We collect information from You, such as Your name and email address, when You register on Our website to use Our products and/or services.
We will only ask you for information that We require in order to fulfil Our duty in providing You with Our products and/or services or for internal research purposes.
We may collect non personal information, such as Your IP address, for the purposes of providing Our products and services and monitoring the traffic We receive to Our website.
- What do you use my information for?
- Any information that We collect from You may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalise Your experience, such as presenting You with information that We think is relevant to You.
- To improve Our products and services, for example We may contact You to request Your feedback.
- To process orders and transactions.
- To keep You informed of important updates to Our products and services. We may periodically let You know about other news and offers. We will always allow You to unsubscribe from receiving these other types of information.
We may share the information that we collect from You with other companies within Our group (but not third parties). We will only do this in order to provide You with information on products and services that We feel You may be interested in. We will always allow You to unsubscribe from receiving these other types of information.
- How do you protect my information?
- The information that You provide to Us will never be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any third party for any reason whatsoever, without Your prior consent, other than for the express purpose of providing You with our products and services.
- All sensitive information is transmitted to/from Us via Secure Socket Layer (SSL), a technology that encrypts and protects Your information as it is sent to Us.
- No sensitive information, such as credit card details, are stored by Us.
We take every reasonable effort to ensure that access to Your information is limited to only those within Our company who require access to it in order to fulfil Our duties in providing You with Our products and services.
- How do you store my information?
Your data is stored on a highly secure server and any data will be stored and retained by Us for no longer than is necessary and at most for no more than 6 years after the date on which You are no longer registered as an active user of Adzooma.
- Do you disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties any of Your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist Us in providing Our products and services, so long as those third parties agree to keep Your information confidential and secure. We may also release Your information where it is appropriate in order to comply with the law, enforce Our policies, or to protect Ours or others rights, property or safety.
- Non-personally identifiable information, such as Your IP address, may be provided to third parties for the purposes of monitoring Our website traffic, research and other uses.
- Can I see what information you hold about me?
You may request a copy of any personal information that We hold on You by contacting Us. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for Us to fulfil Your request.
You may ask Us to amend or remove any personal information that We hold on You. We will fulfil Your request as far as We are reasonably able to.